Hello Summer Competition, Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is VANTOM, Studio 24/1 McAuley Parade, Pacific Pines, Queensland 4211, ABN12 368 375 939
Conditions of Entry
The entry to the “Hello Summer” promotion is open to Australian residents only, over the age of 15 years. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- a) All directors and staff of VANTOM (the “Promoter”) and the immediate family members of directors and staff of the Promoter
- b) Residents outside of Australia
- c) Residents under 15 years of age
Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
How to enter
To enter the Promotion, all eligible persons must purchase a VANTOM product and send via email or messenger a picture of the purchaser wearing the product.
Details of Prize
One (1) winner, will win a VANTOM Clothing pack to the rec retail value of $250. The Pack can include any items from the VANTOM online shop to the nominated prize value. The prize includes domestic postage. The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
Duration of the Promotion
The Promotion will commence at 9:00am AEST on Monday 11th December, 2017.
The Promotion will close at 12:00pm AEST on Saturday 20th January, 2018.
Date, Time & Place of Draw
A winner will be selected on Monday 22th January, 2018 at random from the entrants who purchase a VANTOM product and send a picture wearing the item/s
Notification of the Winner
The winner will be notified through Facebook.
The winner consents to the results of the Promotion being published publicly on Facebook and the VANTOM website (vantom.com.au) where their name will be published
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- a) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
- b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost,
misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or entered other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, unauthorised human intervention in any part of this Promotion, electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion;
- d) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the computer of the participant or any other person related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from negligence) in connection with this Promotion or acceptance or use of the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable bylaw)
If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If the Prize is not claimed within 24 hours of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed Prize draw at 9:00am AEST the following day. Should an unclaimed Prize draw be necessary, the winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be notified by Facebook
Entrants must be willing to have their name and/or images published on the VANTOM Facebook/ Instagram page and website (vantom.com.au)
The conduct of the Promotion does not require a permit